Friday, September 18, 2015

Comedy Writing

A sense of humor is an important character trait because most friendships are mostly telling jokes and making your friends laugh. Plus having that character just lightens the mood in everything and makes you happier person in general. I say we get our friends like that because when you see a group friends like 99.9% are laughing having a great time. Humor makes things more interesting like if you tell a story and its not funny its automatically boring. Humor makes things more relate able.I think sense of humor makes a person better and showing their inner self in their jokes. Humor makes a world a better place.

There are many ways to write a humorous narrative. Im going to tell you five tips that helped me write mine! The first tip is to find something that is funny to you if its not funny to you then you can't tell the joke funny and nobody will laugh. The second tip is to find something to write about that makes everyone mad like chip nail polish.The third tip would be read your monologue to some else and ask them if it makes sense.The fourth tip would be when you read it you have to go into character. The last tip would make fun if it isn't fun then you wont have a great time doing it.

My comedic monologue is basically me telling everyone how girls overreaction over things. I put two examples one about tripping and laughing then the other one is about crying and getting mad plus there is my dad who is confused by all the emotion. I think its funny because its relatable and true. Somehow the truth is funny. Another reason why I think its funny because I'm going to put in my B-roll tons of funny and crazy faces in my video. I think it will come all together when I finish the B-roll.


No comments:

Post a Comment