Monday, October 26, 2015

Cracking The Code

In Mr.Sanderl's class this week we tried coding for the first time. I think everyone should try coding because it expands your knowledge and exercises your brain. I think people should try it so they could try new things and see whats its like to make games. Coding could make other people want to change their career to be a game maker. People should try so they  challenge themselves  I personally think it's a good challenge.

My first experience with code was really interesting. It was really frustrating the first time around. When I went to my second hour of code it was easier. Then in my third was a breeze! It's really challenging, but you have to have patience if you want to pass any levels.I'm really glad Mr.Sanderl showed us this because I think it's necessary to learn code.

If I could design any program it would have a lot of features to it. My program will have so many modes for kids who are not suppose to be exploring the internet by them selves this program will be safe and censored. There will be many modes school mode,Game mode, music mode,creativity mode etc. The only way to get the program is only by searching it in any search engine.Plus it would be free but once it gets popular it will cost a little money.






No comments:

Post a Comment