Friday, November 6, 2015

Composition Scavenger Hunt




This week in Mr. Sanderl's class we did a project call composition scavenger hunt. It was kinda hard but my group figured it out. The most composition technique that I thought was important was all of them! I say this because I barely knew any of them. I think their all important because if you want to be a photographer this will make you look like a pro!

The most difficult technique for me would have to be force foreground. My group was already confused on it when we heard it. We look at the picture to try to figure it out. We tried our best but we kinda failed. Our camera was focused on my team member instead of the tree. We could use it more when a person  is presenting a subject we will make sure the camera is focused on the subject and not the person holding it. But this technique is totally useful!


My group had 3 members just like everyone else. There was Kacie (7th grade) Kacie Burns, and Callum (6th grade)Callum Meredith and me. We all did the video together and everyone had a part. We all took turns filming, talking, and appearing in the video, and Kacie did most of the editing in IMovie because she knew it better than us and she worked really fast! Callum and I did music, and the transitions we only had limited time so that's why Kacie did most of the work. I think the production did well in that short amount of time. Make sure to check out Kacie's and Callum's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment